Hi! I’m Thorn. Join me as I watch anime and struggle with cosplays. Oh, and if you could help me with my world domination plans, that’d be great too.
- Rion Kugayama: FinishedI’ve done a lot of cosplays so far but I think this is the first time that I’ve done one on accident. When I first started playing Tokyo Xanadu, I was playing it on PC. At that time, I had started streaming Code: Realize on PS4. Unfortunately, I couldn’t stream past the first chapter, so… Continue Reading →
- Rion Kugayama: TeaserI did a thing. More pics coming soon! In the mean time, if you haven’t already, check out my post where I gush about her: Rion Kugayama Planned. Also…I found that if you Google “Rion Kugayama” in images, my posts from this site show up…fairly quick?! Yeah, I dunno why…
- Rion Kugayama (Tokyo Xanadu) : PlannedAs a follow up to my most recent post on choosing a character to cosplay, I’ve decided to provide an example. And who better than the most recent addition to my cosplay queue? So let’s take a look at Rion Kugayama from the game Tokyo Xanadu (I played the eX+ edition, but I don’t think… Continue Reading →
- Behind the Cosplay: Choosing a CharacterOne of the first steps in the cosplay process is choosing the character you want to cosplay. With the vast amount of options available from movies, anime, video games, etc., it’s easy to feel overwhelmed. So it makes sense that some people turn to their friends, their followers, Reddit or Google for help. But in… Continue Reading →
- Heads Up! Aegis Rim is 50% off in PlayStation’s Big in Japan Sale!I’ve heard a lot of good things about this game, so I’ll probably jump on this. Also, Code Vein is only $20 so I might check that out as well. Poke around and see if there’s anything you like. Sale ends on the 25th!