Hi! I’m Thorn. Join me as I watch anime and struggle with cosplays. Oh, and if you could help me with my world domination plans, that’d be great too.
- E2: CollisionThis episode dove straight into battle and tactics, and I loved it! I know some people are eager to see Osamu and the others, but personally I’m fine with not seeing them for a bit. These characters may not be our primary focus, but they are interesting to me and have been developed enough to… Continue Reading →
- Heads Up! Sailor Moon Kaleido Scope Proplica is up for Pre-order on TOMHey Moonies! As you probably already know, the first Sailor Moon Eternal movie has been released in Japan. So the Kaleido Scope has been put up for pre-order in multiple places so far. I personally get my Sailor Moon props from Tokyo Otaku Mode. I’m not saying it’s the best, but it’s where I originally… Continue Reading →
- I Snagged all of Reborn! on DVDChristmas is usually the time to give gifts to others, but it’s good to buy a few things for yourself too, right? Right?! RightStuf often has good sales, but sometimes they also have MEGA DEALS, which are a few things that they put on sale for an unbelievably good price. Usually, the products in mega… Continue Reading →
- E1: The AttackFirst of all, can we talk about the fact that the OP theme is done by Tomorrow x Together?!?! A kpop group?!!?! I haven’t listened to a lot of their stuff, but I know they’re popular. I might start. Just think of the doors this could open! If we got an anime op/ed by Twice… Continue Reading →
- Cherry Magic: A Live Action BL on Crunchyroll!I’m late to the game on this, but I just binged all the episodes they have so far and it’s good! I actually already heard about the manga, and I was planning on buying the first two volumes. Then I was on twitter and Crunchyroll just casually posted that they put the latest three episodes… Continue Reading →