Hi! I’m Thorn. Join me as I watch anime and struggle with cosplays. Oh, and if you could help me with my world domination plans, that’d be great too.
- Rion Kugayama (Tokyo Xanadu) : PlannedAs a follow up to my most recent post on choosing a character to cosplay, I’ve decided to provide an example. And who better than the most recent addition to my cosplay queue? So let’s take a look at Rion Kugayama from the game Tokyo Xanadu (I played the eX+ edition, but I don’t think… Continue Reading →
- Behind the Cosplay: Choosing a CharacterOne of the first steps in the cosplay process is choosing the character you want to cosplay. With the vast amount of options available from movies, anime, video games, etc., it’s easy to feel overwhelmed. So it makes sense that some people turn to their friends, their followers, Reddit or Google for help. But in… Continue Reading →
- Heads Up! Aegis Rim is 50% off in PlayStation’s Big in Japan Sale!I’ve heard a lot of good things about this game, so I’ll probably jump on this. Also, Code Vein is only $20 so I might check that out as well. Poke around and see if there’s anything you like. Sale ends on the 25th!
- Event: Atlus P5S Launch Celebration on Twitch this Thursday!What: “Join the English cast of Persona 5 Strikers for a panel discussion with special developer messages, exclusive footage, and more!” When: 18th February at 9:00am PT/5:00pm GMT Where: Atlus’ Twitch Channel
- Heads Up! The World’s Greatest First Love Volume 3 is back in stock!After a painfully long wait, Volume 3 of this wonderful BL has finally been restocked! I just got the back in stock email from RightStuf and ordered it right away! I’ll be honest, I thought Volume 14 would come out before this was restocked. Anyway, here is a link to the Sublime page so you… Continue Reading →